Spiritual Care Instruction and Outreach
Consistent with our founding Christian principles, Living Care Retirement Community is committed to the physical, mental and spiritual health of our residents and staff.
Chaplain services include:
- Providing spiritual care for residents, staff and family members
- Offering non-denominational Chapel services and weekly Bible studies assisting people to know God and grow spiritually through faith in Jesus Christ
- Giving pastoral care by officiating at funerals, memorial services, weddings and visiting the Hospitalized
- Counseling and encouraging those dealing with grief, fear and loss of hope
- Contacting a resident’s home church or pastors when appropriate
- Offering Christian literature and links to other spiritual resources
Through our outreach services, Living Care Chaplains also minister and provide spiritual support to residents at these locations:
- Crescent Convalescent Center
- Landmark Care Center
- Orchard Park
- Parkside Nursing Care Center
- Willow Springs Care
Meet our Chaplains
Chaplain Phil Lavik
Since 2006, Chaplain Phil has served our residents and employees in the Healthcare Center and our Valley View apartment building. He also provides Bible teaching and outreach services for residents of the nearby Orchard Park Retirement Community.
“Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do,
do all to the glory of God.” (I Corinthians 10:31)
Chaplain Todd Guldjord
Chaplain Todd has served as a Bible teacher and counselor for residents of Living Care Retirement Community since 1999. He ministers to independent living Residents in Gable View, Living View, Senior View, Senior View II and the Cook Apartments. He provides Biblical counseling and encouragement to residents, their families and the staff at Living Care. He also conducts Chapels and outreach ministry at Crescent Healthcare.
“Being confident of this very thing, that He which has begun a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ.” (Philippians 1:6)
Chaplain Rick Bradley
Chaplain Rick joined Living Care Retirement Community in 2010. He ministers to independent living Residents in Living Court and at Hillcrest at Summitview, our assisted living building. He also provides outreach services at Willow Springs Care.
“The LORD is gracious and full of compassion,
Slow to anger and great in mercy.
The LORD is good to all,
And His tender mercies are over all His works.” (Psalm 145:8-9)
Chaplain Dale Hostetler
Chaplain Dale has been serving seniors as Living Care’s outreach Chaplain since 1991. He provides Biblical counseling and support to the residents and their families as well as the staff and their families at Landmark Care and Parkside Care Center.
“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord, Jehovah is everlasting strength.” (Isaiah 26:3-4)