At Living Care Retirement Community we are enriched and inspired by the hundreds of hours donated by volunteers. A volunteer has been defined as one who enters into, or offers for, any service of his own free will. I would add that volunteerism is love in action.
We currently have over 100 volunteers who eagerly invest their time and talents on behalf of our residents. The diversity of ages, skills, and backgrounds of our volunteers helps to create an intergenerational ambiance on our campus.
Volunteers lend their time and talents to our organization in the following areas:
- Activities and Special Events
- Administrative Duties
- Advisory Committees
- Arts and Crafts
- Business Operations
- Computer Science
- Fund Development
- Marketing and Community Outreach
- Musical Performance
- Social Services
We are currently seeking volunteers to help out in these areas:
- Newsletter Production (our Connection Magazine)
- Healthcare Center Resident Visitations
- Conducting Social Media Classes for Residents
- Conducting Computer Classes for Residents
- Music Performances
Please feel free to contact us with any questions via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (509) 965-5272.