Independence with peace of mind . . .
Residents at Hillcrest Assisted Living, appreciate the independence of an individual apartment and the peace of mind knowing a trained staff is available for assistance 24 hours per day. Family members and caregivers can rely on the Living Care staff to provide the necessary care and support for their loved ones and to communicate timely and accurate information about any changes in their physical or mental health.
With a total of just 39 apartments, Hillcrest at Summitview provides a small, home-like setting while offering the safety and security required for our Residents. Tastefully designed interiors, a variety of inviting lounges, activity rooms, and a library all enhance the sense of home.
Our basic service plan includes:
- Three delicious meals and snacks served each day
- Weekly housekeeping, linen change and bed/bath laundry services
- Heath care monitoring and assistance with scheduling medical appointments
- Medication review
- A Registered Nurse on duty weekdays and on call nights and weekends
- Easy access to the Village Center café, auditorium, fitness center, and hair salon